|
(♥)
Significant route. Extras Info. Yvonne.S, 樱花 060294. Always sensitive, (: ♥ (Click here for tagbox, do pop a tag.) Links here. Felicia♥ Annabelle.L Annabelle.Y Givan HuiEarm Huisi JiaKit Karen QinKai Robin Wei Ai Memories. Designer: Zeronineroses/Jocelyn Basecodes: StealMyHeart Loved friends.
My loved ones.♥FeliciaChiu~ ♥Nanabelle Lee ♥& lazy type. |
/.Friday, April 16, 2010 (♥)
Reading and don't agree? Well, I seriously don't know why all these conflicts exist, I heard it'd because of "pangseh-ing", But have you wondered why? Every time before remedial, We only have 30mins break, I remember, for the first time we "pangseh" It's because we don't know where you went. Disappearing, chasing after a guy who disiao or whatever. And without telling me the reason, Your attitude came, Is that fair to me? I don't even know why you're angry. And you didn't give me a chance to explain as well. Well, if this conflicts can't be break away, Then I really don't know what to do already. Recalling, maybe we both are at fault. We have no right to blame each other. Labels: ♥ ; |